Not A Scientist Events
Though I wouldn't quite call it a "book tour," I do have a few events and appearances scheduled relating to the release of NOT A SCIENTIST. Here's a quick list; feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more, and you can contact William Scarlett at WW Norton if you'd like to schedule something. Hope I can see you at these soon!
- April 20, 7 pm, Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania Book Store
- April 23, 7 pm, Washington, D.C., Politics & Prose: Teach-In on Climate Change with Todd Stern, Jamie Henn, and me (Watch the video of this event!)
- April 24, 7 pm, New York, The Half King bar and restaurant
- May 3, 12 pm, Stanford University: "What's Politics Got To Do With Science?" Panel discussion and lunch.
- May 9, 7 pm, Berkeley, Books Inc: In conversation with Mother Jones editor Dave Gilson
- June 1, 7 pm, Chicago, Volumes Bookcafe
- July 24, 6:30 pm, New York, Mid-Manhattan Library
Here are links to a few interviews and radio/podcast appearances I've done.
- Science Friday, April 14
- KPCW's Cool Science Radio, April 20
- Wisconsin Public Radio's Central Time, April 20
- A conversation with Vox's Sean Illing, April 20
- Big Picture Science podcast, produced by the SETI Institute, May 22 (my portion starts ~37:30)
- Inquiring Minds podcast (recorded September 2016, revisited January 2017)
- Science for the People podcast, October 2016